Wednesday, March 31, 2010

histoire délicieuse

The owner of Harvest Vine asked us if we'd be interested in sampling some of what might be on the brunch menu.  There was no hesitation on our parts..

The food was divine!  The chef made pastry after pastry after pastry in her teeny home kitchen, in her teeny home oven.  I was blown away.  The 'crack buns', as she called them, were crack-a-licious.  I wish I had all the proper names of the dishes - but I don't - in which case I won't even attempt to go into any detail.  I'll let the photos speak for themselves.  Being such HUGE food fanatics, this was a dream come true.  It was inspiring to be in the company of such a talented chef (and hilarious).

Here's a sampling:









































No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think?